Welp, it seems that it's not the same deal:

So how will meshing together newer versions of... | Taosym

"The MangaGamer version and the uncensor patch will have the ‘true’ version of Mutiny!!, all content uncensored and as intended."

Anyways ... I played this piece of shit for 2 days and dropped it... It's so boring and the gameplay elements (that lights switching puzzle, how did they even come up with it?) are making me want to kill myself. On top of it, the entire cast feels boring and H-scenes are ... cringy and funny to say the least xD ... But I see many people praising Lupiesoft so I guess their games are not for everybody.

It's just futa games in english are rare. So I personally don't really care about whether the story is any good lol.

Oh, indeed, I don't think we have many futa VNs ... well, at least not developed by EVN developers (not that I know of many as of yet) ... But still, it's hard to appreciate the fetish when you find the VN itself boring like I did.

Trust me, you won't be one of those "some people" - This trash can only be appreciated by a select few so I share stkrge's opinion on this one.

yeah haha, i didn't mention but i am not one of those people too xD

im referring to the few minority like ViktorStagnetti up