Visual Novels Translation Status [11/12/2017]

I thought it would be some Ammolite title, but what is with this weird NTR and absurd oppai game? Really disappointing for me, because there are some Ammolite titles I would be interested in.

This is a bad MG year for me, with only three titles (excluding fandiscs and nukige) that I think are worthy your time.

Top pick: The Most Forbidden Love in the World! Not your standard school setting and a very good author.

Second: Trinoline: minori knows how to deliver a very good story, probably I will hate the protagonist like in every other minori game, but overall the concept sounds great.

Third: Magical Marriage Lunatics!! If this is like Princess Evangile, then you get an absolute standard school comedy setting. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

In the next year I hope for some non-rance titles from Alicesoft and please some darker titles from Moonstone. There should be at least one Mystery/Horror title with H-content per year...

With this, back to Umineko.

;84121']At the very least' date=' from the few screenshots we got atm, English seems fine.

The one that cracked me up is this one.

lol. well, there's different levels of censorship. 1 is dicks with mosaic and 2 where H-content is completely removed and changed to something else plus additional censorship to piss you off moenovel style

fgs9Spw.png