Winged Cloud and its Shady Bussiness

He has a very noticeable Australian accent. And looking at his youtube page he is one. I'm not too sure I'd choose to be a reviewer for hentai in Australia had I a chance, considering the wrong type of visual novel/hentai might get you arrested going through Customs there...

On the other hand, there were 52 Australian backers on that HoshiMemo kickstarter(at least one opted for a physical copy going by the comments...)...

Edited by Stefan
considering the wrong type of visual novel/hentai might get you arrested going through Customs there...

yeah, iirc the translator of hoshizora no memoria was from australlia.. and when he was translating the game... he tampered the

game cg and replaced the loli cg's with dolphins..

he took heavy flak for that one from some of his followers, while some followers defended him, explaining why even just translating the script could get you involved in deep shit.

He has a very noticeable Australian accent. And looking at his youtube page he is one. I'm not too sure I'd choose to be a reviewer for hentai in Australia had I a chance, considering the wrong type of visual novel/hentai might get you arrested going through Customs there...

On the other hand, there were 52 Australian backers on that HoshiMemo kickstarter(at least one opted for a physical copy going by the comments...)...

I never knew about this O_O ... Shit, and what charlbeef said... I never knew Australia was so tough regarding these things ... That's just retarded by them -.-