Played an eroge years ago, looking for the name now

Years ago, I played an eroge, and now I cannot remember what it was called, and its been starting to bug me so I've searched, but haven't been able to find it yet. It was about students in a school, and how the main character joins the health club. In the health club, they have sex instead of actual club activities. It included a girl with a cat hoodie, the MC's love interest with blue hair, a shota-type of boy, and a white haired girl from what I remember, and from how far I was in the game. The game was also in English. The plot from what I remember was the MC found the cat hoodie girl and the white haired girl having sex, he fapped to it and came on the dividers that they use in hospitals, then the next day he was pressured into joining the health club, and next was being pressured into having his love interest join the club, and I don't remember getting any further than that. It was by no means a masterpiece game, but its been on my long for a long time and i'd be happy if I could find it again.