Hello, i just downloaded a few games from here. But After Extract all of the zip files at time, i dont know how to install the game. Please give me a proper instructions manual so i can install them. Btw i need instructions in english pls

That depends on the game / its download format in question - so there is no "one-for-all" guide.

- some games come "unzip and play"

- some games come "unzip and play in Japanese locale/ as admin in Japanese locale" - see using HF pAppLoc for the most comfy way to switch locale, as admin or not, for windows XP/ 7. AFAIH does not work in windows 10.

- some games come as images of their original CDs/ DvDs, plus update patches, plus English patch, maybe plus voices "patch".

See the (old) FAQ for daemon tools, mounting images, ... FAQ - Eroge Download | Eroge Download . Usually these games the installer then needs to be run in Japanese locale.

- also: read the comments on the respective game's page. Often they contain questions like yours, sometimes answered

Edited by Göffel