Visual Novels Translation Status [25/3/2018]

Steam version has a different translation (i heard both previous translations weren't good either, so i can't really say, which is the best one, but i also heard Moenovel outsourced translation in 5 parts, with one of translators claiming other translations suck). It also has some new scenes and CGs (higher res but cropped, although at this point i'm not sure which version first did crop them).

Rough start for Mangagamer this year. Koropokkur Kickstarter is a disaster at the moment and it seems as if they will barely reach their minimum goal.

They really need to get together and ask themselves, why they wanted an all age title. They seemed so genuinely surprised that fans wanted H-Content, that for me this is hard to believe.

I would have supported this one if it was an adult title. But not an All-Age Vn with an unknown writer.

The second question I have: Why did they not use the Overdrive brand? They got bamboo as their front figure why not promote this as a cooperation between this two and get some brand recognition.

For the announcements:

- Yuri DLC = Meh

- Otome Game = Meh

- Nukige maybe a moege about star gazing, androids and rabbit girls yeah, what can I say.

Indeed a rough start for MG this year.