any light hearted vn's?

To heart 2. Very light and funny school romance comedy.

Nobody ever talks about it and it's being translated by a lone guy by himself. I really don't understand that lack of popularity since i think it was a major hit in Japan and i really enjoyed it very much.

To heart 2. Very light and funny school romance comedy.

Nobody ever talks about it and it's being translated by a lone guy by himself. I really don't understand that lack of popularity since i think it was a major hit in Japan and i really enjoyed it very much.

You answered your own question - it's being translated. I'm sure that when it's finished, it's gonna be discussed a lot more, i.e. it will get more popular.

Edited by killerinsidee
You answered your own question - it's being translated. I'm sure that when it's finished, it's gonna be discussed a lot more, i.e. it will get more popular.

The problem is : the guy is translating it alone and it will take some more years... So you canread it now, since it has most of the routes done and if you want to continue with machine translation, it's ok since it's school romance : easy words to understand, no metaphysical/scientific incomprehensible stuff.

The problem is : the guy is translating it alone and it will take some more years... So you canread it now, since it has most of the routes done and if you want to continue with machine translation, it's ok since it's school romance : easy words to understand, no metaphysical/scientific incomprehensible stuff.

I know that it's an awesome VN for sure, but I would rather wait. I usually use a machine translator when I'm really desperate to play some VN. I agree with you that no one really talks about this VN, even though it's very good.

Edited by killerinsidee

Well it is being translated, but there are already 6 routes available in english so you won't need to use machine translation. There are two more routes i think, but they won't be finished until next year :(