List of hentai image boards around the net

Hiya guys, this is my first post ever on this site (though I've been lurking around for some time now). like the title said, I would like to compile a list about all known hentai image boards around the net.

Here's the hentai image boards that I've known of:

https://booru.io/

Posts | Sankaku Channel - Anime, manga & game images

Danbooru

e621 - e621

konachan.com - Konachan.com Anime Wallpapers

https://rule34.xxx/

https://xbooru.com/

https://yande.re/

If you know any other boards that's not listed please share it with others, cheers.

Welcome to Eroge games forum Zero Dilemma !

thanks for sharing these links with us , that would be useful when I have to look for some Echhi pictures to post :)

I don't have any link to shared now , but I might post some in the future. Feel free to post your thoughts about the recent updates in the VNTS thread's.

Also , If you feel like it , join us in the shit-posting on shoutbox , but be careful some members of the Empire are scary!

I humbly and respectfully put forward these sites:

Gelbooru | Anime and Hentai Imageboard -basically danbooru but different? more touhou or something? fuckin' beats me.

Tsumino - Free Premium Doujinshi and Hentai Manga - its like exhentai without the login.

/h/ - Hentai - Catalog - 4chan - My personal go to for finding recommendations

r/hentai on Imgur - That's right! Your favorite image sharing services has a dedicated feed for hentai!

Thank you Dio for your greeting, and Napoleon for your contributions to this thread. Sorry, since I've been absent from the forum for some time now (Irl thingy you know).

That's good to hear , It's good to have new members.

I hope you don't mind all these pictures of my waifu on your thread , she's just so cute & sexy.

anyway , I'm sorry for that. Also If you are looking for an Avatar , I recommend a crimson-haired girl xD

E-Hentai Galleries - The Free Hentai Doujinshi, Manga and Image Gallery System

I vouch for yande.re and konachan.com for their high-quality content, and they're both quite comprehensive when it comes to Japanese artists. Do note Konachan is explicitly for wallpapers.

Danbooru and Gelbooru are pretty similar, but the latter is more NSFW than danbooru and doesn't require paid account for things like shota and loli and a lot more stuff is allowed like guro etc. Gelbooru also imports everything posted there through their bots, so if something is on danbooru then it's also on gelbooru...

Sankaku channel is also a good place to do great finds. It too has everything from danbooru. But there could be some issues if one uses adblockers and it's also not a site you want to visit without one, so that's a negative...

@ Dio, to answer your earlier question, of course I don't mind, in fact, I wishes to know the artist who had gorgeously drew your waifu, its simply amazing. I forgot her name, but she's the heroine from Highschool DxD, right? the anime has a lot of fanservice to make our eyes glued to the screen, that's for sure.

@ Stkrge, thanks for your suggestions buddy. Though, like Dio said, I made this thread to list all known hentai image boards on the net, not to post hentai pictures or hentai movies. Still, you're the one who keeps this thread alive, so thank you.

@ Dio, to answer your earlier question, of course I don't mind, in fact, I wishes to know the artist who had gorgeously drew your waifu, its simply amazing. I forgot her name, but she's the heroine from Highschool DxD, right? the anime has a lot of fanservice to make our eyes glued to the screen, that's for sure.

Her name is Rias Gremory , unfortunately I don't know the artist name now.

If you are interested you can find more pic's of her here: Album heheh

Also , here's my contribution for this thread:

/hentai/ - Hentai

BOORU XXX

Uncensored Hentai Imageboard