My friend recently gave me a link to a nyaa.si site that has all the nighthawk games on it (it's raw as in Japanese subs not English). I am having a problem with actually playing a single game in the folder after I downloaded it through torrents. These are the problems that pop-up respectively when I try to run a game on it. In this case it is remote control girl. problem.PNG

problem#2.PNG

My computer is in Japan local and I running windows 10.

I have also tried to turn off my real-time protection on windows defender security center and it shows the same things.

I have also tried to restart my computer and try to play it again but the same thing happens.

If you want the link for the free raw Nighthawk games then here:

nighthawk :: Sukebei

Thank you in advance for your help.:)

Edited by Shiroe-san

Are you sure you have set your system correctly to Japanese locale? Absolutely sure? Because those slashes in that filename should be yen signs if it's supposed to be on Japanese locale.

Make a test, pick a file somewhere on your system, few folders down, open its properties and look at the path. If it has yen(¥) in it instead of slashes(/) then the system is set correctly. If it doesn't, then you have some work to do...

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you guys for the response. I thought that changing the region on my computer to japan meant the same as changing the local of my computer to japan. They can mean the same thing after all. Thank you fro telling me the signs that show what a computer changed to Japanese local look like. I did no have those signs and now I do after i check online how to actually make it japan local and not just the region. Also the Majikoi visual novel that I downloaded from the main site worked too so that is another reason I thought my computer was already in Japanese local. Thank you guys again for the help. It is working now.