Hi everyone,

I used to play this game years ago. Right now i want to play this game again and can't remember the name. So if anyone knows the name of this vn, please help me out.

What i remember are;

Timeline : 2024 In japan where man population are a lot lower than women population hence declining human population.

Story : one day the protagonist got the H.F.F so called Humanity Freedom Foundation card which basically allows the character to have sex with any girl who saw this card. U have to pay money to those girl. High class cost more, low class cost less. Basically, you work, earn money, go around, when u found a girl u like u show the card give money and have sex.

Goal : Fertilize as many as u can.

And the only screenshot i ever had for this vn.

Thanks

Screenshot_20180924_003036.png

I gave it a look and it seems interesting. I'm going to give it a try, but I must question, does this title really count as a "VN" or should it be classified as a "game"?

And before you start in on me, "VN"s and "game"s are't the same thing, so it's a valid question. I site this poll as my evidence: https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/6355-philosophical-debate-should-vns-actually-classified-%22games%22-4/#post90314