Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan

I'll be watching the first episode shortly. I haven't played this game, but I've played some of the other Shining games. TBH, the Shining Hearts PSP game looked lame, since the main characters run a bakery together... That's vastly different from the other Shining games.

I'll be watching the first episode shortly. I haven't played this game, but I've played some of the other Shining games. TBH, the Shining Hearts PSP game looked lame, since the main characters run a bakery together... That's vastly different from the other Shining games.

haha yeah i know where you're getting at

Second episode was even more boring than the first episode. If anyone is watching this anime, you only LOSE by watching the second episode, seriously. -_-

But from the looks of the third episode preview, sword-battling/magic is FINALLY going to be a focal point/actually introduced, instead of baking bread. I was just about to drop the anime, but I will give it one more episode to see where things go.