Anthesis - Corruption Hentai Game

There are 110 sex scenes in total, and 37 base CGs. This may sound incredibly repetitive, but there are so many variation images, you’ll never notice. Adding blindfolds and handcuffs and all sorts of accessories, these variations change the meaning of the scene entirely. While the base image may feature vanilla sex, the variations turn it into a humiliating public exposure scene!

There are too many scenarios to count. You have massages, peeping toms, train molesters, blackmail, and even sex with your teacher! This game is vanilla content done right! Better still, it dips into other fetishes along the way! If you become a total whore, you can actually call your best friend while having sex with her man! It’s called the “Bitch Ending” for a reason!

Players can decide just how lewd they want to be. Deviants may want to publicly prostitute themselves to everyone in school, but not me! I worked as a waitress while giving handjobs for money, but stayed a sweet innocent schoolgirl.

The corruption is incredibly detailed. Even when you consent to sex, your character will likely demand the guy pull out and wear condoms. But once you’re corrupted enough, she learns that bareback is the only way to go!

My one complaint about the hentai is the lack of meaning to virginity. There are about five ways to lose your virginity, and none of them are memorable. It honestly feels like the deflowering scenes were an after thought.

Anthesis-Corruption-Hentai-RPG-developed-by-circle-Shimobashira-Workshop-17.jpg

MORE INFO HERE