Fate/Stay Night unobtainable CG

After having finished Heaven's Feel yesterday I saw I was missing one CG, specifically the last one on the third page of the HF gallery.

After googling for which one it is I found that apparently it's an easily obtainable CG, except the Realta Nua patch makes it so you can't get it.

The normally easy fix should be to uninstall the patch, get the CG and reapply the patch.

The problem is that I downloaded the game from erogedownload and instead of having the patch 'installed' it seemingly has everything built in, which is great but makes fixing it an issue.

I tried all sorts of things from removing the numbered patch files altogether (which reverts the game to an unplayed state without saves)

to removing single files, but to avail.

I'm probably just missing something about how the patch works or how to go about this, but I can't figure it out, is there a known solution to this?

I had already checked there, it's picture 0335/0337 in that list. To clarify, it's not so much that I want to have seen the CG but that I'd like to actually unlock it ingame.

It's not a big deal, but it still bugs me and I had hoped it would be an easy fix.

I had already checked there, it's picture 0335/0337 in that list. To clarify, it's not so much that I want to have seen the CG but that I'd like to actually unlock it ingame.

It's not a big deal, but it still bugs me and I had hoped it would be an easy fix.

If it bugs you that much, torrent the untranslated game, get a 100% save and you'll have all CGs unlocked. Or you can go unlock it yourself if you want.

Edited by killerinsidee
If it bugs you that much, torrent the untranslated game, get a 100% save and you'll have all CGs unlocked.

Yeah, as I tried to say it's not that big of a deal to download and keep a separate game folder just for the one CG.

It was only in the possibility that it would just be a matter of 'Move file X out of the way, press skip button, move file X back' that I figured I might as well ask.

Thanks anyway to you both.