Circus Disk Christmas Days 2 *NOT TRANSLATED* FANS OF DA CAPO CLICK HERE

Hello my friends and today I would like to show all of you nice gentlemen with the game of my dreams Circus Disk Christmas Days 2!

http://s15.postimage.org/4jwemmpp3/c540025package.jpg

I don't know much about this game since there isn't much info I could find but hey the least I could do is inform you all about the game. I haven't seen one post on about this game on a quite a few forum websites and I would think someone here would know about it but since I have been gone for ..... quite a bit. I haven't seen any post which disappoints me because this game really does look good I my self haven't tried it yet but I do intend on it. I have found website that is selling it but im not sure if I want to buy it since it is in Japanese and Im not to good with non english game's. But I think this game need's to get noticed so that someone will translate it or even better MangaGamer will pick it up which would be awesome.

Anyways this game from what I can tell just a bunch of beach stories with lots of h-scenes in it with all of your favorite Circus Characters (I Love Nemu and Yume) but that is all I can tell since again I haven't found much out. The first game looks cool with its winter setting but lets be honest we all love the beach better! Anyways lets all try and get this game noticed!

Also I will be using the chat function almost everyday from now on since I dont see much people on it so hope to see you there!

The game look interesting even i am not that big fan of DC series

I would still love to play it anyway. However i personally want to see

DC PC fully translated(the butchered Plus com in Kotori+ is pissed me a bit)

In the end we just want all of them to be translated yes?

• 2 weeks later...

Big fan of DC games over here!

And yeah i dunno if mangagamer will be interested in this, we should have a translation group working on this (wishful thinking).

It actualy surprises me that mangagamer is still in business, cause so many of their/and other visual novels/ eroge's get pirated. I would support/buy the good vn's on mangagamer if they allowed me to pay in paypal and don't charge high prices for them games (

actually..

do MangaGamer accept polls/pettition for their next release??

Mangagamer said some time ago that the Da Capo games needed to sell more if we wanted to see more of them. However, you can go to their forum and post about it.

I would support/buy the good vn's on mangagamer if they allowed me to pay in paypal and don't charge high prices for them games (

Hum? I just checked Mangagamer catalogue (18+ versions) and they don't have any title above 50€. 34.95€ is the more expensive.

Well, I buy from Mangagamer using credit card. I don't think that it was hard to use one. At least in my country is something that does not give that much trouble. However, I agree that it's a pity Mangagamer not accepting other kind of payments.

I seem to remember some vn's on mangagamer that were +-50 or + 50 euro. COULD be wrong though, wasn't koihime musou around 50 when it first got released (not talking about current prices).

And yeah i don't use a creditcard, i'm 22, i'm in college.... so no money for you mangagamer

I seem to remember some vn's on mangagamer that were +-50 or + 50 euro. COULD be wrong though, wasn't koihime musou around 50 when it first got released (not talking about current prices).

Yeah, Mangagamer had previously some prices that did not meet the economic state of some customers. I'm glad that they made their games a little cheaper.

From what I remember Mangagamer had some VNs around 40€ but due to market issues they decreased the prices. Koihime Musou is one example of that. Was released initially with the price around 40€ and then it was decreased to about 35€.

its hard if they wanted to wait for Da Capo to reach a certain target...

i mean its been a while and most people have their own copy though i heard Kotori Exp seems to be selling well....

its adviseable if they pick up DCPC and DCIIPS if they wanted to sell more DaCApo products