Visual Novels Translation Status [Weekly Updated][04/29/2012]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, smiling is very nice and laughter is the best medicine :) ..... well, unless you have a sword sticking out of your gut or a bullet in the head, then I'm not sure how either would help. :p

I agree, smiling is very nice and laughter is the best medicine :) ..... well, unless you have a sword sticking out of your gut or a bullet in the head, then I'm not sure how either would help. :p

AGREED...

smile, smile!!!

Nice. Now back to topic I'm looking forward to Dracu-Riot

u r looking forward to it cuz there r 2D moe girls right?(unlike some horrible nukiges or old VNs), well , not like im any different -waiting patiently for my dracu moe-dose.

Edited by Kamidori
u r looking forward to it cuz there r 2D moe girls right?(unlike some horrible nukiges or old VNs), well , not like im any different -waiting patiently for my dracu moe-dose.

moe girls + my favorite artists

Majikoi is inching closer and closer :D

waiting for these VNs to get translated is like watching a freakin snail in slow motion, shit. :D

Hey, as long as it's making progress right?

Yeah, I wasn't being a spoiled dude or anything, just a bit sarcasm and metaphors lol

Didn't think you were. Just was stating that as long as something is making consistent progress, even if a bit slow, then I'm happy.

Aiyoku no Eustia partial patch containing the first chapter should be released in June... glad to know they're making progress on it... one of the VNs i'm highly looking forward to.