Which is the Final Fantasy series you like the most.

Which is the Final Fantasy series you like the most  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the Final Fantasy series you like the most

• Final Fantasy 7
    • Final Fantasy 8
    • Final Fantasy 10, 10-2
    • Final Fantasy 11
    • Final Fantasy 12
    • Final Fantasy 13
    • Others

My favorite is IX, played through it like 5,6 times. IX > V > X, the rest are also good (excluding X-2 which was utter shit), but nowhere near them.

And oh yes, Zidane= best hero. Friendly, nice and a bit perverted, just the way I like it.

Though honestly, I prefer the 'Tales' series over Final Fantasy now.

X for me, and X-2's gameplay. Seriously, best ATB battle system in the series, even if everything else was shit. X was my first Final Fantasy, though, and I'm looking forward to the HD remake quite a bit. Hopefully the dark aeons and penance make it into that release.

^basically a person that never play the original version of FF series..

so he didnt knew why older series are better than recent boring ones~~

Why do you have to be so condescending? I've played VII, VIII and some of VI. X is still my personal favorite. You can like what you want, but what you're doing right now is making a baseless assumption that doesn't have any place in a thread centered around personal opinions. I posted here to talk about my favorite FFs, not to belittle people.

• 1 month later...

final fantasy dissidia, joking. dissidia really cool but fighting only fighting. I more like final fantasy VIII

7 sad story, 8 cool and romantic story, 10 crazy damage overall this is great game

12 shit i always lost in desert and hard enemies, 13 the summons doesn't feel like summons, they ride vehicle inconsiderate lol where the police