Tears to Tiara-I CANNOT SAVE THE SCORES - HELPPL

hi fellas

i´ve loaded the 12 rar-datas of "Tears 2 Tiara" and the patch of the english version 1.1 on my computer. I installed both. the game runs - even in english - but my problem is: I am unable to save the scores.

If I arrive a save-point within the game, I am automatically asked by the help-message-window, if I want to save or not. So I press the "save"-button and the next window opens and a list with free saving spaces opens. and then? Nothing happens. I am unable to klick in a row. If i scroll with the cursor: the horrible blubb, blubb, blubb-sound. that suxxxx!!!

Unfortunatly i can't help you with this, haven't downloaded/installed/played tears to tiara yet.

Can anyone else here help a new member out?

I don't get the problem. You are unable to click on those free save locations to save your current game or what's up?

Edited by OneManArmy

Might be a bit of a long shot, but try to run the game as an admin.

1) Right click on Tears to Tiara exe file and click properties

2) under the "Compatibility" tab, select "Run this program as an administrator"

3) OK

I don't get the problem. You are unable to click on those free save locations to save your current game or what's up?

Yes exact.

I do not find the exe file on my PC:confused:

is the game possibly " one; Demo Version" and one cannot save it therefore?

I never heard of a TtT trial or demo version. The exe file should be in the game folder. Just search in that folder for '.exe' and you'll find it.

So yeah, you somehow can't save the game, but I sadly don't have any ideas how to solve your problem.

Should of located the .exe file before deleting and reinstalling. If the problem still persists, just locate where your installation folder is at and find the .exe file and run the .exe file as an admin. Like I said, its a bit of a long shot but it might work.

I had the same problem, you MUST run in administrator, by whatever shortcut or program you use to play. Otherwise you cannot save and clicking on the save spots does nothing like reported.

I had the same problem, you MUST run in administrator, by whatever shortcut or program you use to play. Otherwise you cannot save and clicking on the save spots does nothing like reported.

Thanks for that information haika-sensei~

It works:D after I had deleted and new installed the game, i have opened the exe file as admin and now I can save..thx vor all^^