Continue The Story

Continue The Epic Story.

It's me again with another forum game, This one is mighty simple and practically 9/10 forums have this so I thought why not make one of these on here as the result will be quite funny, Basically you carry on the sentence which the person above you posted.

Example:

Person 1 : I Just Ate A Chicken,

Person 2 : It Tasted Like A Chicken,

Person 3 : But It Made Me Sick.

It seriously is as simple as that, You just carry on the sentence that the last player posted.

Rules:

1: You can only post a maximum of 5 words each time ( However there is no limit to the amount of times you can post in a day ).

2: Another person MUST have posted before you can repost, This is to stop people from going off on their own making up the whole story by themselves.

3: Please do not go writing a major off topic lecture, If you're going to write something off topic then at least put brackets round the off topic part of your post, That way the next person can carry on the story.

4: Please do not post anything which is meant to cause offense to another person in anyway E.G "I slapped a fag hard".

5: There is no limit to the topic that you can post on, You can post on anything and literally anything, It doesn't have to be related to any Anime/Manga/VN/Game.

6: Only post in English, Meaning only English words ( This is again to make it easier for the next person to post ).

( Any forgotten rules may be added at a later date. )

http://i46.tinypic.com/261dyfc.jpg

The Starting Sentence: Hatsune Miku Riding A Whale

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic