First off sorry I have no idea where to post this thread and im also new so Hi :D

We found some photos (don't know if they are real or not) for Infinite Stratos. Me and my friend are now looking for the game (if there is one). Here are the photos we found

2girls black hair blush breast grab breasts censored emily game cg infinite stratos long hair nipples no bra penis purple eyes purple hair pussy seifuku sex shinonono houki wet - Konachan: Anime Wallpapers

blonde hair breasts censored charlotte dunois emily game cg infinite stratos nipples penis purple eyes pussy sex wet - Konachan: Anime Wallpapers

ass blush breasts butthole censored emily eyepatch game cg gray hair infinite stratos laura bodewig nipples nude penis pussy pussy juice - Konachan: Anime Wallpapers (personal favorite ._.)

breasts censored charlotte dunois hinasaki infinite stratos nipples nude pussy - Konachan: Anime Wallpapers

(we found them all on this site but found the same photos on other sites (just easier to go to this one and get them all))

SO If there is a game please message me on this, skype (tpchristp) or just post it here for everyone.

Once again I have no idea where to post this so I just thought the General Discussions would be a o.k. place.

Thank ye ^_^

Thanks and Yes it is :D I generally fall for cuteness XD

Kawaii-nyan...

1112 - animated.gif

and about those pictures... well not all pictures you find in the internet are official, half of them are FAN arts... but an IS game??? that would be really great... but if there will be a release, I'll inform you right away... I have a pretty reliable source...

And uh, nice to meet you, welcome to the forums...