The Humble Bundle (just epic)

Don't know if anyone has already seen it, but just saw a link on facebook from a guy I follow, and this is just so cool. I would pay any price for Bastion's Soundtrack alone @_@

If anyone wants to check it, it's a bundle of 5 games (Bastion, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Psychonauts, LIMBO and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP) for the magnific price of... whatever you wanna donate! You can get 5 games and their soundtracks for the price you choose (except Bastion, which is only included if you donate more than 7.28$).

https://www.humblebundle.com/

As it's my favourite game of the bundle, I'll post a video of Bastion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhS5occh_Fk

Edited by Lanselot

Amnesia soundtrack? Yeah yeah that should totally help me to get to sleep at night >_> Gotta love the sound of Screaming, People being ripped apart and feint moaning..

thx for the infoz though, I'll look into it

Hahaha I don't think I'll even try to play that one. I get scared from watching others play it, so...

If you have not played Bastion, though, I recommend it along with the whole bundle as it's ridiculously cheap :3

Wow, nice.. I'm pretty interested in Amnesia: Dark Descent, always wanted to play that after I finish up Fatal Frame 2... which I haven't touched in a while.

Not because I'm scared or anything....

Damn that does sound a good deal... always wanted to play pychonaouts atleast once.... never heard of the other games though lol. Also don't really care for soundtracks either. Hm...

I specially recommend you Bastion! Its soundtrack is also amazing, you'll see.

Wow, nice.. I'm pretty interested in Amnesia: Dark Descent, always wanted to play that after I finish up Fatal Frame 2... which I haven't touched in a while.

I understand you! I didn't even install it cuz, you know... if my little brother played it by accident, what would happen!? But I'm all courage, I swear.

Don't worry... If you get Amnesia we can play it together at the same time :D... Not cus I'm scared of it or anything >_> completely not the reason.

I lack the courage to play Amnesia

Even LIMBO is a lil creepy for me... xD

Limbo!? Holy crap that game is nothing. I already beat that and not once did I think it was creepy or scary. Then again I guess everyone has their own tolerance on what freaks them out and I guess mine is pretty high.

Limbo!? Holy crap that game is nothing. I already beat that and not once did I think it was creepy or scary. Then again I guess everyone has their own tolerance on what freaks them out and I guess mine is pretty high.

The giant spider scared me when it suddenly impaled the character xD

Installed Limbo, Got to the menu then shut it, Haven't actually played any of them yet as I lack the energy.

All the work to shut iiiit? D:

Lol I watched the video, not much screaming yet though :p, give Fatal Frame a try if you get your hands on it.

Fatal frame.... never heard of it. I guess I'll go look into it.

Also around... part 5 or 6 you'll finally hear me yell something lol. Haven't uploaded those yet.

Edited by superBlast