Kamidori Alchemy Meister: NO SOUND!! D:

Okay, so I finally got Kamidori Alchemy Meister to work on my PC (I had installed the patches wrong the first time, then I didn't restart my computer after changing locales)

now, everything runs fine, but there's no sound. The opening bits have sound, but when it gets to the main menu, it's totally silent.

Any help?

EDIT: Nevermind! I reinstalled the game and now everything works.

Edited by Hime_Takamura
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Okay, I just registered only to answer this question since it wasn't adressed that often and I just ran into the problem myself and solved it.

First off, this issue accurs when you don't have an audio device plugged in. A japanese option screen appears and when you choose yes like me, all sound will be disabled. Even when you reinplug your headphones or whatever, only the Eushully logo sound and the op will have sound. Here is how to resolve it:

First, look for the file path of your saves. I have windows 10 so it was C:/User/"Your user name"/AppData/Local/Eushully/神採りアルケミーマイスター/ and there is a .INI file called SYS4REG (Could be that your path is different since my system laguage is German)

When you open this file(in windows editor(is default anyways)), you'll see that these are the advanced game settings and the sound options are written like Music=1 (means that music is on). However the very first sound option, sound itself is changed to Sound=0. So what you have to do is copy and paste this file, change it to Sound=1 and exchange the original one for the new one (you will have to give administrational rights). It works again for me and I hope that I could help others too.

Okay, I just registered only to answer this question since it wasn't adressed that often and I just ran into the problem myself and solved it.

First off, this issue accurs when you don't have an audio device plugged in. A japanese option screen appears and when you choose yes like me, all sound will be disabled. Even when you reinplug your headphones or whatever, only the Eushully logo sound and the op will have sound. Here is how to resolve it:

First, look for the file path of your saves. I have windows 10 so it was C:/User/"Your user name"/AppData/Local/Eushully/神採りアルケミーマイスター/ and there is a .INI file called SYS4REG (Could be that your path is different since my system laguage is German)

When you open this file(in windows editor(is default anyways)), you'll see that these are the advanced game settings and the sound options are written like Music=1 (means that music is on). However the very first sound option, sound itself is changed to Sound=0. So what you have to do is copy and paste this file, change it to Sound=1 and exchange the original one for the new one (you will have to give administrational rights). It works again for me and I hope that I could help others too.

Now this man has a kind soul that likes to share info :) He created an account just for this specific purpose, to provide info that may be helpful in the future for others, thanks man :) I am thinking of installing Kamidori soon so this might be helpful even for me too.