Persona 4 Arena

Hello forum! I was wondering, is anyone else getting this amazing looking game when it comes out? Its a fighting game based off of Persona 4 with Persona 3 characters in it (Naota and Aeigis FTW) What's really cool is that all of the characters are getting BlazBlue and Guilty Gear color palettes, plus some other anime related ones (Like Homura from Madoka Magica)

Color Swaps Persona 4: Arena – Alternate Costumes Revealed « Shoryuken

It will be released on the Xbox August 14th (I think) and im not sure if its being released for the PS3 or not (probably since persona started on Playstation)

Here is a vid to all of the instant kills

[video=youtube;fpD-LZ2J2Pg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpD-LZ2J2Pg

They look epic

geh... Xbox again...

I'm out of here... my friend, Xbox, is dead, still needs to be fixed...

wait, your xbox broke? If so then that sucks, theres a few really good Xbox exclusive fighting games coming out soon.

wait, your xbox broke? If so then that sucks, theres a few really good Xbox exclusive fighting games coming out soon.

yeah... my sister is really bad at "handling/taking care" of electronics...

nothing big... she only spilled hot choco on it and while on panic, she accidentally bumped on it and it fell like a rock on the floor with a loud "thud"... whenever I try to turn it on, nothing happens... tch...

yeah... my sister is really bad at "handling/taking care" of electronics...

nothing big... she only spilled hot choco on it and while on panic, she accidentally bumped on it and it fell like a rock on the floor with a loud "thud"... whenever I try to turn it on, nothing happens... tch...

Sounds cute like your typical ditzy sister >.