Your Favorite Scene in an Anime or Games

So just wondering what's your fave Scene you have watched or played so far and please add a short description of that scene.. >.

for Anime it would be great if it is a cut scene. and BEWARE for spoilers everyone! haha

1st off!!!

CLANNAD After Story episode 18

this is the scene where Tomoya accept or rather notice Ushio as her daughter after nagisa passed away, even after playing this cutscene after watching CLANNAD for so many times, I can't shake this uneasy feeling. haha >.

well ill be back for more!!! haha

Dispite my hate for Shirou, I liked his character growth on Heaven's Feel Route

Fro those who doesn't know: Shirou and Illya were chased by black berseker, shirou lost his arm and Archer transplanted his arm to Shirou. Then Shirou gained the knowledge of Archer and he uses his arm to reproduce Berseker's sword.

Edited by Ryu

Shiki Ryougi vs. Fujino Asagami is one of the greatest animated fights I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDcxuiFLA64

Shiki Ryougi possesses the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, allowing her to kill anything with a cut. Fujino Asagami has Mystic Eyes of Distortion, which let her twist anything in sight beyond its breaking point, from human limbs to concrete pillars. The concept is great enough, but it's the spectacularly detailed backgrounds, the music, and the storyboarding that push it to exceptional.

Honorable mentions:

Pretty much any time a Noble Phantasm is used in Fate/Zero, particularly by Rider, Saber, or Archer

The entire second half or so of Kara no Kyoukai movie 5

The ending of Cowboy Bebop

The final fight in Sword of the Stranger

Shiki Ryougi vs. Fujino Asagami is one of the greatest animated fights I've ever seen.

-video-

Shiki Ryougi possesses the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, allowing her to kill anything with a cut. Fujino Asagami has Mystic Eyes of Distortion, which let her twist anything in sight beyond its breaking point, from human limbs to concrete pillars. The concept is great enough, but it's the spectacularly detailed backgrounds, the music, and the storyboarding that push it to exceptional.

Ok, what the hell is this, and why haven't I seen it before? Is this Type moon stuff? I've never heard of any Shiki other than Tohno... is she supposed to be a Nanaya with the eyes, or gah. My head hurts. Must find this, must watch more....

One quick edit and extensive google search later: Kara No Kyokai... interesting. I'll have to check it out, alternative precursors to Tsukihime, I thought that game was old, and the novel for this pre-dates it.

Anyway, as to the theme of this thread. The first scene that came to mind for me, is the opera scene for FFVI on the original SNES, bad translation and all. None of the remakes or 3d games have been able to top it for me.