Can somebody please get Dengeki Stryker¨and Ryoshuu Shijou ~Wana ni Hamerareta Elf no Joshoukou~?

Ivan will post Dengeki Stryker when he gets it, pe patient, the game was just released a few hours ago.

As for the other game, sorry, couldn't find it.

Can somebody please get Dengeki Stryker¨and Ryoshuu Shijou ~Wana ni Hamerareta Elf no Joshoukou~?

For the 2nd game - type in Google - " 110325][Lilith " and the 2nd link you get there should be isohnt. Get the torrent from there. It has plenty of seeders.

You can find the patch there - Ryoshuu Shijou ~Wana ni Hamerareta Elf no Joshoukou~, just follow the link to the translator's blog. You'll find a MF patch link there.

Edit: Walkthrough for the 2nd game can be found Here (Google translate from Foolmaker)

Edit2: I wrote an English walkthrough, since the Foolmaker one is kinda hard to understand (there may be some typos though, I wrote it kinda fast). Also I've included my 100 % CG save for the slackers (in case you can't find it on the internetz) - put it in the savedata folder.

Captive walk.txt

Captive_save.rar

Edited by killerinsidee