G-senjou no Maou and general eroge (HELP)

First of all: Im kinda new at this games, i only have played Majikoi and Harem Party but now that i want to play other games i find myself in real trouble trying to install them:

First it was Sharin no Kuni and now i dont want to risk anything so i was wondering if you could help me a bit

I finished downloading the 6 parts and the patch and when i "unzipped" the file i found a folder with 2 files:

1.- gstring.mds

2.- gstring.mdf

I cant open neither of them, it seems that i lack of the neccesary program

What should i do next?

PS: I already downloaded the applocale

Use a program like Daemon tools and mount the mdf file. Just go through the installation and download and run the english patch. Also, you don't need to use applocale if you're locale is already in Japanese.

For G-Senjou, don't you run the English installer with the disc image mounted before installing anything else? That's how I remember doing it.

You can do it that way as well. OP, just mount the file using daemon tools and download the patch located here. Run the patch and it'll pretty much install the whole thing for you.