Little Busters! EX/ME

Hello there and thank you for listening to my request. I would like someone to post up the Little Busters! EX/ME game version, because i have finished up Little Busters! and am really wanting to play the next 3 new routes. And just a reminder ( I want the Little Busters! ME version and also the Translation patch that would go with it ) Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it :)

The 3 routes aren't fully translated yet. There is a patch available that translates all the original routes if you have EX or ME (aka, the routes you have already played), but the new routes are currently being worked on.

I'm sorry if i didn't ask the question right, Currently i have the Little Busters! original game. I was just wondering if someone will post up the EX or ME version of the game? Also thanks for telling me about the translations :D I Really appreciate it. Also when do you think the translations will be done?

Edited by Shirogane
I'm sorry if i didn't ask the question right, Currently i have the Little Busters! original game. I was just wondering if someone will post up the EX or ME version of the game? Also thanks for telling me about the translations :D I Really appreciate it. Also when do you think the translations will be done?

Little Busters EX. Sorry, just misunderstood your question... thought you were requesting it because you thought the routes were already translated. This torrent is pretty well seeded.. not sure if you had a preference for EX or ME, just gave you EX for the h-content. No idea when the translation will be done, probably not this year.

Are torrents safe, just wondering, plus i prefer the ME version, sorry if my request is too unreasonable.

torrents which come from trusted sites should be perfectly safe....

torrents which come from the shadier corners of the web should be treated with utmost caution or avoided outright...

there is a great wikipedia article that offers you a comprehensive list of bittorrent clients that are "safe" and "unsafe". Comparison of BitTorrent clients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From Phlebas:

Ecstasy has R-18 content and added routes, Memorial Box Edition is an all-ages version of EX.

Patch-wise there isn't much difference, both EX and ME versions play similarly patched, and they have a few glitches but are entirely playable (patch removes most of the new, as of yet untranslated content in them to make the game more playable).

Regular is the best version to play at this point, though, as it's the only one you can say has been fully translated and polished.

Edited by Ero-ero Majin
Thanks for the Info. Although I am still a complete idiot when it comes to this stuff. Could you just show me a safe site to download Little Busters! Memorial? Sorry for the bother. :(

dunno with little busters me torrent only, but this NyaaTorrents >> Torrent Information >> Key 10th Memorial BOX | Anime, manga, and music - Just say the word will give you all-aged games by Key

it's 10 gb though.....

dunno with little busters me torrent only, but this NyaaTorrents >> Torrent Information >> Key 10th Memorial BOX | Anime, manga, and music - Just say the word will give you all-aged games by Key

it's 10 gb though.....

You can make it so you only download the Little Busters ME version. Not sure how well seeded it is, so no idea about what kind of speeds you'll get.

You can make it so you only download the Little Busters ME version. Not sure how well seeded it is, so no idea about what kind of speeds you'll get.

i don't think so desi, torrent info only contain 3 files:

one 10 gb iso, 1 rar file with only 1 mb file and 1 readme text

you can't tick what game to choose because there is no option when you try to download it...

EDIT: sorry i was wrong...

you can expand the folder and choose only little busters me or any game you want

Edited by Ero-ero Majin

Just download a client. Utorrent is fine and download the torrent. You can specify which files you want to download, in this case you just want Little Busters ME. No one is going to bust you for downloading a japanese game over the internet.

I have now downloaded the data, but now i have no idea what to do. I am given 2 ISO files called LB_EX_ME_ALL_DISC1 and LB_EX_ME_ALL_DISC2. Can anyone give me any specific direction on how to set everything up so i can play the game? It would be really appreciated. :D

I have now downloaded the data, but now i have no idea what to do. I am given 2 ISO files called LB_EX_ME_ALL_DISC1 and LB_EX_ME_ALL_DISC2. Can anyone give me any specific direction on how to set everything up so i can play the game? It would be really appreciated. :D

You need to use a program like Daemon tools and mount the discs. Check out the link on how to download the program and mount discs.

I start the game, then a screen pops up saying something in Japanese and it has the word Disc 2 in it, don't know what to do?

have you replace little busters exe with the crack version?

try this NyaaTorrents >> Torrent Information >> Little Busters | Anime, manga, and music - Just say the word

and download only no cd exe and no cd patch

copy and paste crack file into your little busters directory and play with it

in case it didn't work, it means you have to mount disc 2 with daemon tools to play the game

EDIT:

or you can try this version http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=9292

and only download reallive.exe file

copy and paste reallive.exe into your little busters directory and play with it

Edited by Ero-ero Majin