Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

http://misumi.com.ar/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Estetica2.png

Hero defeats bad guy. Good triumphs over evil. The end. Or, at least that's how it usually goes. But what happens after the hero goes home? Our hero, Akatsuki Ousawa, is about to find out that sometimes the greatest adventure starts once happily ever after ends.

The story follows an international training organization named Babel which protects the young people returning from another world. A wayward hero named Akatsuki has come back to the real world from a world of sword and magic called Alleyzard, along with beautiful girl, Miu, who is a demon king's daughter. In the academy of Babel, Akatsuki confronts other "returners", who have psychic powers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of those animes of either love it or hate it.

For me, I freakin' love it, this anime has everything I could ask for in a ecchi show: Fantasy, powers, harem-elements, fan service with some kind of depth etc. but more important than anything.....no pussy, lame, dumbass, loser, weak with cut off balls protagonist wich women piss of him. After so many anime's with poor excuses of a main character (After High School DxD and VN School Days HQ I've lost hope in Japan), finally appears this badass already powerful MC (last time I've seen one similar is Kazuma from Kaze no Stigma), it's an interesting change of pace.

Art is nice, well drawn characters and power effects.

So far I laughted my ass off with this, looking forward next episode.

I like the concept (hero returns from world after saving instead of goes to world to save it), but the second episode had much more objectionable content than the first. The protagonist made girls pee, there were lesbians making out in the gym storage room, the protagonist pretty much sleep-raped the heroine, etc. I seriously hope not all episodes are like this. In fact, it focuses more on the fanservice than the fantasy elements, which I'm not really happy about. Sure, some people prefer this, but I hope it's toned down.