ef Supah Preview - ef the first tale Trial/ef First Fandisc

I have been looking for ages for the ef Supah Preview released by No Name Losers - not for the first tale trial, but for the only existing English translation of the prelude Fandisc. If anyone can has it and can share it, or if it could somehow appear on Erogedownload, myself and the others who I know are also searching for this would really appreciate it.

I have been looking for ages for the ef Supah Preview released by No Name Losers - not for the first tale trial, but for the only existing English translation of the prelude Fandisc. If anyone can has it and can share it, or if it could somehow appear on Erogedownload, myself and the others who I know are also searching for this would really appreciate it.

check this thread https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/438-help-finding-ef-first-fan-disc/

you can ask killer for that, perhaps he still have the link or a torrent file to upload...

There's no point in playing the Supah Preview. It's just a trial version of the main game, I tested it long ago and compared it to the main game, the scenes are completely the same.

I heard exactly the same stuff. It's just a trial version of the first tale.