Tenshitachi no Gogo ~Tenkousei~

hi sorry if this is in the wrong place but i saw Tenshitachi no Gogo ~Tenkousei~ on the vndb Tenshitachi no Gogo ~Tenkousei~ it looks like it might be interesting but one of the not save for work pictures on it appears to be ntr and rape i was just wonder since there is very few tags for it if it was avoidable or not i would rather not play a visual novel with ntr or rape if it is not avoidable sorry if i posted this is the wrong area the picture is in the top row 5th picture in the gallery.

I'm not sure if this was the picture you were talking about:http://s.vndb.org/sf/76/30076.jpg

If you want to avoid this scene then you should probably pick another heroine which should lead you to another route although I'm not sure if this will help you avoid it 100% as I have not played this myself. For future reference games with perverted protagonists have a high chance of including rape scenes. Hope I could help.