Missing scene on Shuffle VN, help? D: (if you can)

Hey there. I'm at 99% completion of Shuffle Visual Novel and I'm missing one single CG scene picture on Kaede's route. Now I've done all I can, all the possible choices but for some reason I just can't find the missing scene. I know it might not have so much meaning of it but I like to usually complete 100% when it comes to Visual Novels. so I'll get you screenie of the missing scene as well as proof that I've completed others 100%

Missing Kaede Scene.png

Overall Shuffle game completion.png

Ah, the usual missing CG of Kaede. :D

That missing CG of yours can't be taken from her route. Instead, it is on Sia's route. I'm really sorry but I can't remember the exact choices in her arc to get that CG. You should undergo a trial and error process in Sia's arc in order to get her missing CG.

Ah, the usual missing CG of Kaede. :D

That missing CG of yours can't be taken from her route. Instead, it is on Sia's route. I'm really sorry but I can't remember the exact choices in her arc to get that CG. You should undergo a trial and error process in Sia's arc in order to get her missing CG.

Sia huh? Well I tried everything on Sia's route as well and I even played it throughly again so I was able to complete Sia to 100% (I had the erotic scenes missing from Reverse Sia in CG before and has 85% before on her). So I don't know what options I should go through in Sia's route to unlock Kaede's missing scene.

First I took this path as normal Sia:

6/15 : Ask about Sia

6/16 : Lisianthus

6/20 : Take her in

6/21 : Actually i’ve got something to do

6/21 : Best to play it safe

6/23 : Go home with Kaede

6/24 : Look around a little longer

7/4 : Just go shopping

8/11 : Come inside

8/24 : Make her stop

9/6 : Dodge

and with reverse sia otherwise same choices, except on 3 last choices. On those I went like this:

8/11 : Come outside

8/24 : Let her have it her way

9/6 : Catch her

And that gave me the 100% on Sia

Edited by Taniyatsu