Hyperdimension Neptunia V Gets Anime

Posted this on Anime-Planet earlier today and completely forgot to bring it up here. I'm aware of at least a few fans of the games, so I figure some of you might be interested in hearing about this.

Compile Heart's Neptunia RPGs Also Get Anime - News - Anime News Network

Compile Heart's Neptunia RPGs Also Get Anime

posted on 2012-08-28 06:46 EDT

Listed in ad for Dengeki PlayStation issue, on sale on same Thursday as RPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertising for the next issue of ASCII Media Works' Dengeki PlayStation magazine lists an anime adaptation that has been green-lit to go along with Compile Heart's Kami Jigen Game Neptune V (God Dimensional Game Neptunia V) game. Neptune V, a role-playing game follow-up to Compile Heart's Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, will ship on Thursday — the same day that the next issue of Dengeki PlayStation goes on sale. Dengeki PlayStation will have a feature devoted to the game.

NIS America released the earlier Hyperdimension Neptunia and Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 games in North America. All three games anthropomorphize the game console wars as female role-playing game characters.

I've only played the first game for about an hour, but I'll probably watch this and end up wanting to play/beat all of the games.