Hello there, as I said, I'm new here and i was wonder what i need to do to play these games because at the moment I'm very confused, i downloaded all the parts for an Eroge game but they're all .rar and I don't really know what to do with them, if someone can help I would be very thankful and happy for I've always wanted to play these types of games ever since I started reading The World God Only Knows.

For those files you need a program called WinRar or 7-zip to unpack the files:

WinRAR download and support: Start

7-Zip

Download and install one or both of them. Then right click on the .rar file and select 'extract here'. Then you need a tool to run the files. And you also need to setup your computer to be able to run some of the Japanese games. Look to this section for all that information: FAQ | Eroge Download

If you have any other questions let us know.

Download an extraction program, like Winrar. After downloading winrar, right click on the first .rar file and click extract here or extract to whatever destination you desire. After extracting the files, you will likely get a .iso file containing the disc image. Some eroges will have multiple iso files. After getting the .iso file, you will need a program like Daemon Tools. Here is the FAQ section. Before installing an eroge, make sure your locale is in Japanese. The FAQ will explain how. After switching your locale, look at the two links for daemon tools. It will show you how to install daemon tools and how to mount images using daemon tools to properly install whatever eroge you want.

EDIT: Beaten by a minute : |