downloadani.me not loading at all.

whenever i click a download link from this site i always get:

"Oops! Google Chrome could not find downloadani.me"

Just wondering, you asked this question in another thread and it was answered, so why did you make another thread about it?

https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-library/317-article-period-3/

Edit: downloadani.me is up and running for me again.

Edited by strom
Perhaps, he just can't see the answer because he asked it in the comment section.

Download english hentai games - Period

If we go off that, it means that my answer should have appeared in the comments section. So something might be broken. Check all those comments and they match perfectly with what is in the thread. Unless everyone somehow replied in the comments and not by using the thread.

If we go off that, it means that my answer should have appeared in the comments section. So something might be broken. Check all those comments and they match perfectly with what is in the thread. Unless everyone somehow replied in the comments and not by using the thread.

Looks like it was just a delayed bug. Your answer has appeared in the comment section. Weird eh? :confused:

It is weird because it didn't appear before until you did that test post... I'll have to remember to talk to Ivan about that.

Yeah, this bug reminds me of a god forsaken site called GlitchSpot GameSpot. Sometimes, the comment section there will "eat" the comment that the user post, and the only way to make the "eaten" comment appear is to post a new comment.

I guess this is why your answer appeared after I posted a new comment.