Request : Shin Koihime Musou

Hey guys so I played the Routes I wanted to and thought about using a save game for the rest of the cg´s.

So I tried the file thats offered in here:

Problem is, it is a .cfg file and to be honest I have no clue what to do with this one. The readme doesn't help at all, so I would really appreciate it if any of you guys could tell what I have to do to make this work.

Sorry if the question is kinda stupid but I never had to deal with .cfg files for savegames so jeah.

Okay maybe I wasnt clear enough. I found another readme and it basically says just overwrite the file in the main directory. And heres my problem there is no file called cfg.cfg. Same in the savegame folder. You cant execute .cfg files can you? The game has to read it or am I mistaken?

Here a quote from the general thread in this forum:

http://sagaoz.net/savedata/sa/sinkoihime_no7777.LZH

Right Click save file as

Extract .rar file and put the thing titled as Log in the main game directory, choose Copy and Replace and now you have everything.

But I dont get a file called log I just get cfg.cfg maybe its my PC which is making a config file out of it?

So I dont know what I am supposed to do with the file.

Sorry if I just dont get it but this drives me crazy. ^^

Edited by Sinai
Okay maybe I wasnt clear enough. I found another readme and it basically says just overwrite the file in the main directory. And heres my problem there is no file called cfg.cfg. Same in the savegame folder. You cant execute .cfg files can you? The game has to read it or am I mistaken?

Here a quote from the general thread in this forum:

But I dont get a file called log I just get cfg.cfg maybe its my PC which is making a config file out of it?

Sorry if I just dont get it but this drives me crazy. ^^

If you go play the game, save at some random spot then close it, can you actually load that save or is the save gone ?

Oh jeah I know where the savegames are, I already found them but they are ".sav" files and like I said the offered file is a .cfg thats the part I dont get. i expected a .sav file but got the .cfg file and dont know how to handle the file as a savegame. ^^

Oh jeah I know where the savegames are, I already found them but they are ".sav" files and like I said the offered file is a .cfg thats the part I dont get. i expected a .sav file but got the .cfg file and dont know how to handle the file as a savegame. ^^

Then it's not a save file, it's a config file. Most games keep the "seen" text and cg/scenes in the config files, along with settings. I don't have the game downloaded so I can't check it out, but that config file must be somewhere.

try Last known good configuration (Hit F8 while booting) to have your windows change

look these for more info about last know good configuration

How to start your computer by using the Last Known Good Configuration feature in Windows XP

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Using-Last-Known-Good-Configuration

see these tutorial if you still have problems

Repair Install - Windows 7 Forums

System Restore - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-startup-repair-cannot-repair-this-computer-574044.html

Edited by Ero-ero Majin