Crazy Thrilling Moment in VN/Eroge

(I've search all of the threads and no one actually post a thread like this..)

1.I still remember the thrilling moment when playing G-senjou (no spoiler). The first time i met a badass name Azai Gonzou, it's crazy enough to make me say "WTF!" in an instant, Seriously it's the truth.

2.Yume Miru Kusuri - Aeka Route

The Roof Scene

3.Fate/Stay Night - Heaven Feel Route, Sakura Past and Zouken, Damn that oldman! and the uncaring sister!!!

4.Captive Market -

When they smack the pregnant or full with cum ... lieutenants

5.Kamidori Alchemy Meister - The Games itself except for the H scenes..

6.Narcissu 1&2 - Ending and Music, It's a banana!! no it's was a tearjerker.. i cried while making tea.

7.Steins;Gate - Suzuha-chan Route nuff said..

8.Saya No Uta - The Beginning Of Story.. and Fuminori Breakdown or Awesomeness!

So.. What's yours??

Edited by Kyokuza

Right now on the spot 3 scenes come to mind:

1. Kana - Little Sister

Every ending where she dies my heart dies with her...sad panda

2. Tsukihime

Arueid True Ending when she says goodbye to Shiki - for good

3. Family Project

Chunhua ending: when she really leaves Japan I couldn't believe it, but the after credits scene solved everything in good way

Kazoku keikaku - both Chunhua and Aoba endings (Aoba's route had more depth than Chunhua in my opinion)

All of Saya no Uta , beggining is hard to understand but it all ties in as you progress in the game , especially the "good" ending.............its easily one of my favorite eroges because even with its uhm..."complex" main characters (Fuminori and Saya) is a great love story.

Nocturnal Illusion - Sari's endings , both variations of it , i remember getting that ending when i was just 14 , damn time flows fast.

Bible Black - Imari's ending , Kitami's ending and that ending where

The main character just decides to betray Kitami at the final ritual , kills her and takes over the cult , MONEY AND BITCHESSSSS , like a boss.

Crazy Thrilling Moments in VNs? Why now, surely that's one the best parts about good VNs. G-senjou has plenty of it, as said. That's just one example of very many! For me atleast, such moments are the #1 thing to look for in a VN. It's the memorable stuff. The "moments", not really the day-to-day stuff.