I found this tool for just about 4.3 months ago, I really love this tool because you can customize your desktop and yea ANIME as well. For your information this tool is eating RAM but it's worth to try if you are interested in customizing your desktop and such .

I use it for only anime calendar and stuff as well as mini lyrics and much more BUT remember the RAM !~ I have a pic of customized rainmeter it's Pucking Qool! (And if you have any waifus why not try to search a bit of a rainmeter skins or... anything.. might as well find them?)

And if you already has one why not try to share your desktop pictures and the tool as well?

Rainmeter, desktop customization tool

Arcueid_Brunestud_Rainmeter_by_Kaza_SOU.png

k_on_theme_for_rainmeter_by_raingaugedesigns-d3hxb4g.jpg

Maid_Girl_Rainmeter_by_Kaza_SOU.png

Nagisa_Furukawa_Ushio_Okazaki_by_Kaza_SOU.png

Teto_Kasane_2_Rainmeter_by_Kaza_SOU.png

Lastly i'm doing this only for sharing and "caring" ( If you can be meh uke that is ) Hahaha~

Ahh rainmeter, I discovered this a few years ago (three I think) because of the site randomnessthing.com, they have tons of them and I see that they are doing PSP themes as well now.

I cant find any pics of my desktop when I used to actually use rainmeter, but another cool thing like this is called "Shimeji". ITs like little chibi characters that walk around on your windows and your task bar and climb on stuff...I can upload all of mine to Mediafire if anyone is interested

• 2 weeks later...