found some nice looking eroge

wanted to have your thoughts

Taisetsu na Kimi no Tame ni, Boku ni Dekiru Ichiban no Koto(this)

Honoo no Haramase Doukyuusei

Ren'ai Saimin ~Tsun na Kanojo ga dereru Saimin~ (and this i think seem the best)

Supreme Candy ~Oudou niwa Oudoutaru Riyuu ga Arun desu~

i dont think they are in the process of being translated though correct?

Yeah, none of these are being translated. As far as the VNs are concerned... probably not something I would check out, but whatever floats your boat. Well, except maybe the last one because the characters look a lot like the characters from subahibi... looks like they might have the same artist/designer. Just wait until subahibi comes out and you can pretend that you're playing that last title.

I didnt look at the plot just the art so im only saying this from a visual point of view haha

Oh... in that case, definitely check out Subahibi if you want character designs similiar to Supreme Candy ~Oudou niwa Oudoutaru Riyuu ga Arun desu.

there are just so many good looking VNs but why look? You know its never gonna be translated. If only one of u guise would become a translator, *COUGH COUGH*...TAKE THE FKING HINT.

actually I wouldn't mind helping to translate but my japanese is too basic. I can read hardly any kanji currently but im learning!

がんばって