Visual Novels Translation Status [09/30/2012]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah thanks, pretty sure i have seen the anime, hows the vn, will the anime have ruined it for me or you think i will enjoy it a bit.

Although I haven't played the VN or watched the anime, I don't think you'll have much spoiled for you. The VN covers much more. As far as I know, the anime mostly just focused on the childhood friend and the cousin. The VN will go more in depth regarding the cousin and childhood friend as well as the other characters. You'll probably enjoy it. I've been told to save Tomoko for last since she is supposedly the best route.

Ah thanks, pretty sure i have seen the anime, hows the vn, will the anime have ruined it for me or you think i will enjoy it a bit.

Animes based on VNs most of the time the companies grab just one route from beggining to end (Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate anime), make mini-arcs for each heroine (Amagami SS) ooor reach a branching point and make all girls fight for MC like the bullshit anime they did with Majikoi.

Animes based on VNs most of the time the companies grab just one route from beggining to end (Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate anime), make mini-arcs for each heroine (Amagami SS) ooor reach a branching point and make all girls fight for MC like the bullshit anime they did with Majikoi.

Seems like if i skip the main childhood friend i should enjoy it, just because they probaly used all of that route and left out a few things.

Majikoi is one i am happy i never watched the vn novel to. Just one more route and i can play that one, luckily by the team that route is out and i finish the full game majikoi s should be fully translated.

If only i was introduced to vn before anime's. I saw a lot before i played them, but then again the first time i played clannad and i was able to get my dream girl tomoyo it was worth it.

Although I haven't played the VN or watched the anime, I don't think you'll have much spoiled for you. The VN covers much more. As far as I know, the anime mostly just focused on the childhood friend and the cousin. The VN will go more in depth regarding the cousin and childhood friend as well as the other characters. You'll probably enjoy it. I've been told to save Tomoko for last since she is supposedly the best route.

desi...

you were right,,..

the anime covers the MC and kiriko the most..

though he end up with elis...

but at the same time..

there's episodes that dedicated for other heroines~~

and yeah~~~~Tomoko the best XD