Dream Eater Merry

This anime is a bit confusing, but I love the Title Character. Yumekui Merry. The music Is awesome, but the background animation could have been better for the "real world" at least. The Dreams' animation is Epic!!!!!

Other than that I have only one comment.

Someone please tell me there is a second season planned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any anime deserves it, it would be this one.

They leave so much of the story unexplained that it seems they were planning a second season

Dream eater Merry sucks .I mean the anime has many potential but the producers(J.C ??)ruined it all.The story telling of the anime skip one after another.

They finished the entire 12 episodes without telling How and why Merry ends up in the real world and many other stuffs are left unexplained.

The fighting scenes are also like watching power ranger,merry suddenly gain immerse power without any truthful reason and then WIN,Hooray.

Maybe if there is a second season,the anime will be better.So many things are unexplained at the first season so it deserves a second season.

Unfortunately,apparently they do not plan to make a second season so this anime will remain as one of the cliff-hanger anime of all the time.

Dream eater Merry sucks .I mean the anime has many potential but the producers(J.C ??)ruined it all.The story telling of the anime skip one after another.

yea the producer is J.C , and i think they kinda did not do a good job in this anime compared the their other projects.

my friend who kinda watch a bit of anime thought i was watching CARTOONS when i watched this show !

i think there would not likely have another season of this show though...

reference:Yumekui Merry MAL

I think this anime is based on a manga, isn't it? So why not read that for the rest of the story?

That's true, but this is also the reason why there will be no second season, J.C. messed with the story for example the character Mystletainn never existed.