@HomeMate - Illusion

Ahhh Illusion, yes, we all know Illusion when back in 2006 their game "Rapelay" caused a shitstorm of rage among USA feminist bitches when the game showed up in Amazon.

Well, first of all, I was not fond of Illusion games just because of the art they usually use with almost close to real japanese women (Sexy Beach, Rapelay, Real Kanojo etc.) but they made some pretty good anime-styled games and since I had nothing better to do, I decided to try it and I must say this particular game is pretty fun in it's own way.

If you're looking for story, just stop reading this, Illusion's games almost has none of it. Okay here we go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.hongfire.com/cg/data/520/medium/hometitle.jpg

‡†~~First look~~†‡

• Graphics:
    Are pretty nice, some say it looks too pixelated for a 2009 game but that's easily fixed by tweaking a bit the anti-aliasing and anistropic of your video card making the game look a loooot better.

• Sound:
    Nothing special, just some enviriomental music nothing much to say. The voice acting is pretty good too, as most Illusion games.

• Controls:
    For first startes can be a pain in the ass, but you can get used to it pretty quickly.

‡†~~Characters~~†‡

• Inuzuka Nanao
    - The protagonist of the "story" that came in to take care of the villa (and the girls...(¬,¬).

• Yūnagi Nanoha
    - The big sister type, loving, caring and pretty lewd with some good H sessions.

• Yūnagi Noa
    - Grab all tsunderes in anime and mix the up and you have Noa, she's also the "loli" type.....sort of...., uses the gothic-lolita clothes.

• Yūnagi Yakumo
    - The yandere character according to the description, I don't see any Yandere on her, I made the MC fuck her like a mad, ignored her for a few days, pissed her off by fingering her pussy to max horniess and leaving the map and still no knife down the MC throat so I guess it's an error on Illusion's side. Quiet and calm, also rather airheaded. She is the youngest sister with the largest breasts.

‡†~~Customization~~†‡

Illusion apparently had found their "middle spot" on this game, or they make too much customization (Artificial Girl 3, Artificial Academy) or no customization at all (Schoolmate 2), I like this one better, no too many things on the screen and they are pretty nice.

• Clothing:
    Panties, bras, shirts, pants, skirts, you name it. Some pretty good selections.

• Hair:
    There are 16 different hair styles to experiment with, IMO they should have used an RGB color slider instead of only the 3 color options on hair.

• Body
    3 skin tones and 2 tan lines, 7 eye colors, and a pretty big selection for nipples with 10 texture swaps and a slider to adjust the size......yummy.

‡†~~Gameplay~~†‡

• Dialog:
    The translator did a hell of a job here, the dialogs are from plain boring to extremelly hillarious, specially Nao's tsundere attitude and masochist Yakumo (She's not "M" per se, you have the option to turn her into one later in the game.)

• Story:
    It's not why this game shines for but pretty funny actually. You come to the girls villa, they all love you, you fuck them......in many and variated ways (¬,¬). The first part of the game takes the word "unrealistic" to a whole new level. I'm going to quote some user opinion on that part because I couldn't said that better.

The story quite nicely written and as i mentioned in the dialog, quite funny at times, but there is one part in the beginning of the game that is just beyond absurd. That is an unskippable event on the first night of the game, where you have to take the virginity of all 3 of them, that's right, even if they are pissed off at you, they all will decide to seduce you and you HAVE to have sex with them, i mean it doesn't make any sense at all, and all realism flies out the window, such things don't just happen...... but I wish they did *sad panda*

• Maps:
    There are five locations you can lurk...House, Lake, Farm, Church and Waterfall. There are little critters too, rabbits, cats, dogs and farm animals you can interact with.

http://www.hongfire.com/cg/data/520/map1.png

• Grinding:
    Yes, there are several items at your disposal but you will have to break a sweat for them. The clothing items that need to be unlocked are unlocked by finding various materials all around the maps, and they can be pretty much anywhere, some come from cupboards, some come from a flower in the corner, some come from picking up animals and such. And the clothing items isn't the end of it, there are other items you have to farm out too which will make the game easier.

http://www.hongfire.com/cg/data/520/items.png

• Pleasuring the girl:

Again, couldn't said it better myself.

Pleasuring the girl in this game is in no way easy like in some illusion tittles, oh she will make you work for it buddy and work for it hard. The interaction it self is based on moving the mouse around which sounds rather simple, but the problem is the speed of the action depends completely on the speed of the mouse movement, and trashing your wrist around is the fastest way to get wrist cramps. It is a bit easier in the scenes where the girl is in control, cos then you simply adjust the speed with the mouse wheel. However if all this isn't hard enough, the girls are very picky about the speed they like, you need to get them to at least keep their eyes open (there is a slight shift in the eyes when the ultimate point is hit, but just keeping the eyes open is gonna keep you busy for a while) and keep at that speed till she orgasms, and during that she will sometimes do these tiny pleasure notices in which you cant track the eyes and also, while not often, change the speed they want. So all in all it is pretty difficult to satisfy a girl. And you have to do that 5 times for a successful H event. There's a lot more to it all, but i recommend you read up the wiki for more info on that since i'm not trying to write a guide for it here.

- And that's pretty much it, there are more info I didn't post that are available in the Wiki, so for techniccal issues, guides, tips and shit, look here.

- Download torrent

- HongFire patch

How to install the game and the patch

I'm going to play after I finish this:

- Schoolmate

- Schoolmate 2

- Artificial Academy.

So expect more reviews in the following days/weeks depending on my amount of time and If I feel like it.

Enjoy!!!!

Edited by Ryu

@HomeMate

Dude my copy only was a ISO file(NO Folder just a iso)

But that's not the problem.When I mount it to my computer it detects a virus before the game even installs.

You might want to check the download your self.

(But I was downloading a lot of shit I'm 80% sure I got the copy from your post) I don't have good internet at my house so I cant Re-download it until I go some where.

Can some one verify this.

Edited by Breakthrough
@HomeMate

Dude my copy only was a ISO file(NO Folder just a iso)

But that's not the problem.When I mount it to my computer it detects a virus before the game even installs.

You might want to check the download your self.

(But I was downloading a lot of shit I'm 80% sure I got the copy from your post) I don't have good internet at my house so I cant Re-download it until I go some where.

Can some one verify this.

I installed the game from that very link I posted and no virus, not avast, not ESET detected anything, don't worry it's just a false alarm, I you downloaded it from here there's nothing to worry about.

I installed the game from that very link I posted and no virus, not avast, not ESET detected anything, don't worry it's just a false alarm, I you downloaded it from here there's nothing to worry about.

Ok I'll re-download it and try again.I wanted someone to check because I use zone alarm and it's out of date and I can't update it because they changed the way you enter the key (And I use a key gen)

These kind of games are normally not my thing anyways but theirs no new VN out and I need something to play.

If someone has a torrent for a anti-virus that is trust able can you send me the link.

If someone has a torrent for a anti-virus that is trust able can you send me the link.

I use avast and its free. I've been using it for years and out of the several hundred gigabytes of download, not one virus has gone through avast.

Heres the link

Why don't you try it out?

Edit: its a direct download, not a torrent. Sorry about that.

I use avast and its free. I've been using it for years and out of the several hundred gigabytes of download, not one virus has gone through avast.

Heres the link

Why don't you try it out?

Edit: its a direct download, not a torrent. Sorry about that.

Thanks but I found a torrent for avast yesterday that's working great and won't expire for a long time

Download Avast AntiVirus Home Edition 6.0.11 + Serial Keys - {RedDragon} Torrent - KickassTorrents

Hmm, I don't think Avast requires any serial keys, is that for the payed versions? Honestly, I think the free version is just as good and works perfectly fine.

Tell me how that version works out, maybe I'll go find one myself.

Avast antivirus has a "timed" license... it expires after a given time...

The one I have has an expiration by year 2050 (cracked)

don't know how long the license Breakthrough's link will last though...

Hmm, I don't think Avast requires any serial keys, is that for the payed versions? Honestly, I think the free version is just as good and works perfectly fine.

Tell me how that version works out, maybe I'll go find one myself.

I haven't used avast before so I don't know much about it.But this is a hacked free version.But I like it and it's been working well.

Does this look like yours.The 4th image shows expiration date.

Avast pic 1.jpgavast pic 2.jpgavast pic 3.jpgavast pic 4.jpg

Edited by Breakthrough
  • 2 weeks later...
I haven't used avast before so I don't know much about it.But this is a hacked free version.But I like it and it's been working well.

Does this look like yours.The 4th image shows expiration date.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7108[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7109[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7110[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7111[/ATTACH]

Ah sorry for the late reply, but yeah that's what mine looks like as well.

Well, as long as you got it for free then that's all that matters :)

edit: plus the fact that it works