D. Gray-Man: WTF!I just finished the anime!

Do not read this if you haven't finished the anime!!!!!!!!

Is the Earl ever going to get killed? I just finished watching all 103 episodes and it didn't fucking end:mad:

The website said that 103 is the final episode, is that true? If that was the final episode then watching that was a total waste of time.They only killed a few of the Noah, and they didn't even fight the Earl.Is that where the manga ends?

Can someone give me so info.

I'm a bit dizzy, (I've got a headache) so forgive me if my post doesn't make sense.

Is the Earl ever going to get killed?

Frankly, I don't know. I didn't read the manga. -,-"

I just finished watching all 103 episodes and it didn't fucking end:mad:

Yes, it doesn't end. And I know that feelings very well. Watched all 103 episodes only to find out that they ended it with a cliffhanger. A hanging ending or whatever else they're supposed to be called. Blah! But still, the fact is that nothing was being resolved! I feel like I was being cheated!! Urgghh! Stupid of them!! I wish they had continue it and follow the manga storyline, but alas, no. The ended it while the manga is still fucking on-going.

The website said that 103 is the final episode, is that true? If that was the final episode then watching that was a total waste of time.

Yes, it was the final episode, for the anime at least. I almost burn my D-Gray man DVD collections out of rage. Bought it part by part after all. Shit got to the last part and the ending turns out to be fucking crap.

They only killed a few of the Noah, and they didn't even fight the Earl.Is that where the manga end?

Less than a few actually. The anime start at Vol 1, Chap 1 of the manga and ends at Vol 16, Chap 157. The manga is still on-going and is currently at Vol 24.

Info for the manga status can be read in here.

Yes, it was the final episode, for the anime at least. I almost burn my D-Gray man DVD collections out of rage. Bought it part by part after all. Shit got to the last part and the ending turns out to be fucking crap. here.

I feel for you, I would have been pissed if I spent money just to get a end like that.

Why make the anime if the manga isn't finished? DUMB:confused:

I was getting worried that it was going to turn into Dragon Ball/ Naruto/ Bleach: Where everyone just keeps getting stronger and stronger for no reason which kills the anime every time.Then it just ends.

Thank for the Info!

Edited by Breakthrough
I feel for you, I would have been pissed if I spent money just to get a end like like.

Why make the anime if the manga isn't finished? DUMB:confused:

I was getting worried that it was going to turn into Dragon Ball/ Naruto/ Bleach: Where everyone just keeps getting stronger and stronger for no reason which kills the anime every time.Then it just ends.

Thank for the Info!

The manga, for me.. Is way more confusing, i was like "WTH S GOING ON" when i started, so i stopped

If you want to know what happen after anime

Don't open it if you haven't watch anime

Allen becomes one of the Noah(specifically,his body properties,his personality is normal) and thus Allen becomes a traitor of the order .Allen escapes from the order with the help of Road(that cute girl from Noah) and Link(not sure about name). Road dies protecting Allen(that scene is sweet) and Allen part with Lena-Lee(that scene is sweet too). After that Allen disappears . As of latest chapter I have read(don't remember the exact chapter) ,Allen re-appear in front of Kanda and .......

Some intels may be different as I read that a long time ago .