Rewrite review by Phantasm

Wasn't he the guy who also wrote some routes of little busters?

Maybe he used up all his ideas in LB. >_

You will know his shit in Rewrite: Harvest Festa

I just finished her route and to be honest, I didn't like it all. It wasn't as bad as Asterix's route but still very mediocre. There were some good moments but also a bunch of awkward ones. There were also some things which didn't make any sense. I can't explain what, because I'd have to spoil, but it's pretty much like this; the common route's telling you that a specific car can go 200 at max but in Akane's route in goes 250 without any problems. Which means that you're reading the scene and thinking, oh man, shit, it can go that fast so what'll happen now? Well, nothing...wut? Another big problem were those sudden personality changes of Akane. Anyway, the ending itself was actually pretty stupid and the romance was somehow non-existent, it was even worse than in Kotori's route. Also, the route mainly cares about the story and not about the character so you should play her route defintiely at last.

LOL~~ Maybe I became Godlike with my "Go with the flow to enjoy VN" ability.

1.Lucia

2.Kotori

3.Shizuru

4.Akane

5.Asterix

Yeah, Ryukishi did a good job on Lucia's route. Not surprising about Chihaya being at the bottom, her route is considered as the weakest for various obvious reasons. Still I'm surprise that Shizuru is at no.3 though.

That is Tonokawa's writing after all. He is only good at writing happy, comedy, non-sense route.

Are you Moogle in disguise?

Wasn't he the guy who also wrote some routes of little busters?

Yeah, Tonokawa Yuuto, he err, well, he did the scenario for Komari and Yuiko in LB.

Haha, well now you know a person who didn't like her route. =D

I've a hunch that I might be joining you soon™. >.>

In fact, I really liked the Romance in Rewrite.

I was under the believe that Rewrite doesn't have much romance. It's theme is more towards ecology, and eschatology after all.

~~ Maybe I became Godlike with my "Go with the flow to enjoy VN" ability.

That's quite an unfortunate ability you've there.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
LOL~~ Maybe I became Godlike with my "Go with the flow to enjoy VN" ability.

I'm not gonna lie but I'm definitely interested in having that ability. It would make most VNs so much better.

Yeah, Tonokawa Yuuto, he err, well, he did the scenario for Komari and Yuiko in LB.

Omg, and those are actually the routes I didn't even bother reading. It seems that my body automatically tries to avoid routes written by Yuuto.

I was under the believe that Rewrite doesn't have much romance. It's theme is more towards ecology, and eschatology after all.

That's exactly my impression after finishing the character routes but you'll find a specific amount of romance in each route. I wouldn't say that love is a big topic of this visual novels though, it's definitely the conflict between the modern society/human way of life and the nature.