Rpg recomendations....

Hi i'm new at this forum, being honest it's been a while since i played an eroge, so i wnat to play again but im looking if posible for a rpg, can you guys recomend me some ero rpg?already played dai banchou and rance ....didn't like em so maybe something more rpg-sh? thanks for the reply

The opening poster did specifically mention he was looking for an Ero Rpg, so yeah.

I think Brave Soul is probably going to fit the best as was mentioned before. I would likely also second the suggestion of Kamidori.

Good rpgs with ero elements translated into english are hard to find. Either the creators don't want to put such effort into an eroge, or the translation is quite difficult(though the Eshully stuff is showing promise of being translated eventually)

wow thanks for the replies... ummm i have played most of these games, aren't there any other ero rpgs in english?, i was hoping something like monster girl quest.... ero rpg that is ero, not that has some ero scenes but the game itself isn't ero.... xD sorry i know i'm being picky !