Requesting ISO of My Girlfriend is the President.

I am looking for the ISO of this. But I tried a lot of places, all they have are the ripped version. I am looking for the ISO install version.

A full install package of the download edition will also be very helpful.

Please upload or torrent if you have, thanks. I would prefer these instead of the ripped version.

Edited by mechgouki

Iso version of multiple JAST titles just files of game packed with inno setup. Why you need it i don't know. However you may get it here - Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President/幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT [VN][ALcot][18+][eng] :: RuTracker.org (ex torrents.ru) (russian torrent tracker - need registration). I packed this.

Well, in simple terms, I need it as close to the release format as possible. A ripped version is not what I am after.

I have downloaded the torrent that you mentioned, but that is just their repack. I checked their ISO already. It is not the real thing, they just did a repack with a custom installer. I could tell.

Basically, I am hoping to find the original installer. I tried dozens of places. They are all rips. The one I am looking for is the installer version.

I am looking for the ISO of this. But I tried a lot of places, all they have are the ripped version. I am looking for the ISO install version.

A full install package of the download edition will also be very helpful.

Please upload or torrent if you have, thanks. I would prefer these instead of the ripped version.

what do you mean???

Jast version of Osadai is smaller than the original size

Basically, I'm looking for the ones with Installers.

Either the package download version, or the retail version ISO.

The one that is here, and everywhere else, is the ripped version. Basically, it is a version that is already installed, then zipped. It does not have the installer.

The one I want is one with an installer. I am hoping that someone who has the full version, either the download version or the hardcopy version, can upload it or torrent it.

To put it simply, personal preference.

I kinda preferred the old times where we install a game, then crack it ourselves, rather than getting an archived that has the crack already applied, where we can't install it.

Just personal preference. I prefer something I can install. (Not custom installers)

yes, I have went through quite the trouble. At least 3 torrents, around 5 filehosters. All of them originate from here. They are all the ripped version.

Basically, I'm looking for the ones with Installers.

Either the package download version, or the retail version ISO.

The one that is here, and everywhere else, is the ripped version. Basically, it is a version that is already installed, then zipped. It does not have the installer.

The one I want is one with an installer. I am hoping that someone who has the full version, either the download version or the hardcopy version, can upload it or torrent it.

lolz.....

you have to get the old version..

aka the jap iso...

then patch it yourself....

after all..the other files that you saw else where came from here

I kinda preferred the old times where we install a game, then crack it ourselves, rather than getting an archived that has the crack already applied, where we can't install it.

I used to provide downloads like that. After 3000th+ comment "how to open that .mdf file?" or "What's the serial number?" i try to make those releases as simple to run as possible. Not my fault that 90% of other sites just leech content from here.

You'll have to look at remaining 10% or just deal with it.

Have you tried henarchive?

I have seen them providing ISOs lots of time.

I can't check myself but if you have time (and haven't already gone through their website), you can try this :

Link

There are some options there. If you do find one, which is what you wanted, but is not hosted currently, you can ask CrazyBoy (the admin) to reupload.

Have you tried henarchive?

I have seen them providing ISOs lots of time.

I can't check myself but if you have time (and haven't already gone through their website), you can try this :

Link

There are some options there. If you do find one, which is what you wanted, but is not hosted currently, you can ask CrazyBoy (the admin) to reupload.

It's futile. He wants the ISO of JAST version, not the ISO of Japanese version. :p