Fortune Arterial Error

anyone can help me in installing the Fortune Arterial in my Windows XP , 'coz after installing the game and running it, a dialog box with a name reg will pop-up after running the game, can someone help me pls!! i really want to play it

your help will be truly appreciated

anyone can help me in installing the Fortune Arterial in my Windows XP , 'coz after installing the game and running it, a dialog box with a name reg will pop-up after running the game, can someone help me pls!! i really want to play it

your help will be truly appreciated

weird..

where did you download the game anyway??

btw..did you even tried patching the vn with the english patch first??

because i dont remember using any No-dvd patch

weird..

where did you download the game anyway??

btw..did you even tried patching the vn with the english patch first??

because i dont remember using any No-dvd patch

i downloaded the game by parts in this section

Download english hentai games - Fortune Arterial

after extracting all of the downloaded parts, i patched it with the english patch

and i just installed the game in just the same folder along with the extracted files, you think it is a mistake to install it in the same folder with the extracted VN files??

i downloaded the game by parts in this section

Download english hentai games - Fortune Arterial

after extracting all of the downloaded parts, i patched it with the english patch

and i just installed the game in just the same folder along with the extracted files, you think it is a mistake to install it in the same folder with the extracted VN files??

nope..i dont think so//

you using winXP huh...

i believe there's a compatibility mode

wait...let me search the thread

hmmm....i need desi here

Edited by ultimecea
  • 2 weeks later...

im quite busy this past few weeks so haven't replied on my thread, i already change my pc locale to japanese and i still have the same error, i already tried reinstalling the game many times and still haven't solved the problem, and I also tried playing other VN that requires to change the locale to japanese and that game works fine, i only have trouble on Fortune Arterial

I am having the same problem as gabsilog. To add to some of what has been said and to mention things also tried, I have tried the default location, tried installing and uninstalling the game, have even tried it in a compatibility mode (running Windows Vista tried compatibility for XP), the pc is set to run as a Japanese locale and nothing is working. I cannot see the error message or image gabsilog posted, but if it is basically BGI.exe followed by something in Japanese, that is the error I am getting.

When attempting to run in a compatibility mode, the game seems to start to load, the screen goes blank but then it crashes back to desktop and I don't get the error message. Also it is still not showing in the registry and when I try to run the reg file I get an error 2100 and Japanese lettering.

Is there a manual way to add it to registry and would that help?

I have searched for a no-DVD patch and nothing seems to be out there... is it a simple settings switch?

Edited by Patches
I am having the same problem as gabsilog. To add to some of what has been said and to mention things also tried, I have tried the default location, tried installing and uninstalling the game, have even tried it in a compatibility mode (running Windows Vista tried compatibility for XP), the pc is set to run as a Japanese locale and nothing is working. I cannot see the error message or image gabsilog posted, but if it is basically BGI.exe followed by something in Japanese, that is the error I am getting.

When attempting to run in a compatibility mode, the game seems to start to load, the screen goes blank but then it crashes back to desktop and I don't get the error message. Also it is still not showing in the registry and when I try to run the reg file I get an error 2100 and Japanese lettering.

Is there a manual way to add it to registry and would that help?

I have searched for a no-DVD patch and nothing seems to be out there... is it a simple settings switch?

screenshots please

EDIT: I got the error message again here it is:

Fortune Arterial boot error.png

Is there a reason though when I tried different boot settings or with the 64 patch installed it might have given me the blank screen for a few moments as if the game is loading before crashing to desktop instead of the error message? Does that mean I am close to being able to load the game?

EDIT: I am not sure if this one will help you but this another form of the error message, this pops up when I click on BHVC.exe

BHVC.exe check showing BGI.exe error.png

When I click the reg application I do have a screenshot for this one:

reg error.png

UPDATE: The reg error seems to be fixed, though I am not sure how, possibly uninstalling and reinstalling the x64 patch again.

I have also tried running setup.exe which is running, again I am not sure how setup.exe is now working without and error message at this time. It is however running in English after being patched. That page allowed me to reinstall the game and afterwards gives me a Start Game Option, but when I start the game through the Setup.exe menu, the game runs in Japanese despite having been seemingly patched based on the english setup.exe menu options.

english patched setup.exe page.png

Page that loads from English Start Game Setup.exe screen.png

When I attempt to run the game through the BGI.exe, despite the game booting through Setup.exe, the game either gives me the error noted toward the top of the page or the flickering blank screen that crashes to desktop.

I thank you for any help.

Reg editor no key for Fortune Arterial.png

Install BGI.exe error.png

Edited by Patches