Majikoi problem

I installed Majikoi and i have waird problem and its i cant save my game

I dont know if this the cause of it but after install the game it did not install in the start button

If i have to play the game i have rune it from the folder dieroctely i want to play this game so badlyand i dont know what to do

I hope u understand and im sorry for my bad Language

I installed Majikoi and i have waird problem and its i cant save my game

I dont know if this the cause of it but after install the game it did not install in the start button

If i have to play the game i have rune it from the folder dieroctely i want to play this game so badlyand i dont know what to do

I hope u understand and im sorry for my bad Language

I haven't played it myself, but apparently you can Quick Save and Save the game normally. Don't use the quick save, use the one near text bar.

If that's not the problem, then go to your Documents and delete the folder "みなとそふと", then start the game again and try saving.

• 2 months later...

Ok, I have the same problem - the game just won't save my progress, be it by quick-save, manual save or auto-save. When I'm trying to save the game, I get a "NEW" icon flashing next to the save slot, but there is no data saved - when I try to load it, it says "NO DATA".

I can't edit the configurations aswell.

There is no folder with japanese characters in my Documents, so above method won't help me at all.

Re-installing didn't help.

I'm using Windows 7, have both SSD (on which the OS is installed) and HDD (where I'm installing all the software).

Well, I've changed the directory of the Documents folder, and it's on D drive now (HDD), while my OS is on C drive (SSD) [ so it's D:\Users\Admin\Documents]. Still, there are no save files for Majikoi in there.

I've installed the game just like it's shown in

, apart from the directory. I had no errors pop up during the installation, so I have no idea what is wrong. The game itself is running, but it just won't save.

I've downloaded the full 6.3 GB package, so the file itself should not be a problem.

Well, I've changed the directory of the Documents folder, and it's on D drive now (HDD), while my OS is on C drive (SSD) [ so it's D:\Users\Admin\Documents]. Still, there are no save files for Majikoi in there.

I've installed the game just like it's shown in

, apart from the directory. I had no errors pop up during the installation, so I have no idea what is wrong. The game itself is running, but it just won't save.

I've downloaded the full 6.3 GB package, so the file itself should not be a problem.

then..just create a folder with that name >.>

but i wondered if you messed up during installation

then..just create a folder with that name >.>

but i wondered if you messed up during installation

Tried that already (created folder D:\Users\Admin\Documents\みなとそふと\マジこい!\Save), still couldn't save my progress.

Ok, moving my Documents folder back to C drive and installing in default location allowed me to save my progress. Annoying is what I have to say.

hmmm..at least it works >.>

and plus..i believe that the misplacement of your "MY DOCUMENTS" messed up the installation...

because installing in other directory works for me..

but i advised to install in default directory just to be on safe side

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey guys, i have same problem. I can't save the progress. I tried re-install but it's didn't work and i checked out documents but i couldn't find writed with japanese characters folder. I pressed the save slot when it stayed as "NO DATA". Pls help me guys ( ;_; )

Try to open the game as administrator and then save your game again.

I had been tried it but problem is still continue. btw i cant running any setup or some programs on desktop and documents folder since i was changed my unicode system.