[spoiler=Ep 20] Hopefully they show a little more of Tomiko before she leaves us :*( other than that another amazing episode. And WHO IS THAT IN THE NEXT EPISODE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I really really hope their is only 1 season because I really want to see the ending. Not gonna lie, I would be pissed if they end on a cliffhanger and I need to wait like 2 years for the next season -.- http://i.imgur.com/HoFl6Dc.png

spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace fill -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [spoiler=ep.20] Yep me wants moar 200 year old woman, nice character.... think she knows a lot of things about the past too, which I wouldn't mind getting infodumped on at all! Great episode once more btw, and indeed wondering about the preview too! And as for myself, I wouldn't mind a second season at all! as long as it's awesome :D Then again, I'm a cliffhanger lover (they exist) so don't mind me too much, haha.

spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace fill --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=21] Maria and Mamoru child I wonder what actually happened to them then probably will see soon. Seems like this anime can close on this season but we will need to wait and see another amazing episode of course. Seems like the conclusion is creeping up on us. Let me see the ending so I can make this anime of my top 5 :)

spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace fill --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=ep.21] Child? So Mamoru wasn't female after all :rolleyes: anyway doubt they themselves are alive now :( Didn't expect Shisei to get owned so quickly too.... Shows the fearsome power I guess.... And yep, like I said before, the damn querats have gotten a little too intelligent..... anyway nice episode once again :D

[spoiler=Episoide 22] ENDING IS CLOSING UP SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!! Amazing episode as usual, really glad that their is more to show in the tunnels since they built up the hype for it. Really wondering if that voice in the next episode preview was the child of Mari but we will see soon I guess. PSYCHOBUSTER!!!!!

[spoiler=Episoide 22] ENDING IS CLOSING UP SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!! Amazing episode as usual, really glad that their is more to show in the tunnels since they built up the hype for it. Really wondering if that voice in the next episode preview was the child of Mari but we will see soon I guess. PSYCHOBUSTER!!!!!

[spoiler=episode 22] I demand another season, whether you agree or not Battler ;) anyway great episode yeah, though I hate bugs :S Tokyo really is wasted huh.....

[spoiler=Ep 23] Amazing episode as always. I am wondering if its all because of the things she remembered about Shun that she remembers his name or because of completing her mission or maybe it was just time or maybe a combination. Not sure wish that was explained a little more but she had to remember him at some point I guess. NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW WAS AMAZING. Only 2 more left lets see how you end this masterpiece.

Edited by battlerrules

Yeah, good as always. Finally we got to see Shun once again. I wish Saki had read that letter though. Also, I'm curious about the fiend as well. From the preview, seems like Satoru will die in the next episode, at the very least, I hope he will.

[spoiler=ep.23] damn amazing indeed, really felt like it was over in second.... which is a good thing! And that OST playing from when Saki 'broke out' till the end made that last scene even more epic! Btw the tanks/nukes underwater makes me realize I would like to see a OVA on the 'fall of civilization', hehe :D Anyway curious about the preview too, close to the end now...

[spoiler=penultimate episode] WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SAKI ASGAHSFHAGSFHGAFSHAGFWHSGF WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last episode anime make me give you a ten. GIVE ME A REASON why you are on my favorite list. Also loved how their was no voices in the preview they want to save everything for the end. And it better be good.

[spoiler=penultimate episode] WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SAKI ASGAHSFHAGSFHGAFSHAGFWHSGF WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last episode anime make me give you a ten. GIVE ME A REASON why you are on my favorite list. Also loved how their was no voices in the preview they want to save everything for the end. And it better be good.

[spoiler=ep.24] Yeah, WHYYYYYYYYYYYY. Was almost happy to hear Yakomaru's voice btw lol, also Kiroumaru admitting with a straight face he was searching for weapons of mass destruction :D Anyway I wonder! how will this end, OHOHOHOHO

Edited by radiantmadness

spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace fill -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont need a spoiler for this one 10/10. The power of imagination is what changes everything. 3rd favorite anime of all time.

spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace fill -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=fin] Great ending! We were cheering the people that were killing 'us' all along :S ''The power of imagination is what changes everything''.... Edit2: scrap the scores, doubting too much lol... Very satisfying and great ending!

Edited by radiantmadness
  • 2 months later...

So started first but finished last here are my feelings after having watched all the eps:

Basically the series started with a nice looking place filled with people with powers and flash backs to the past.

And during the first half of the series we learned about the wrongs of their society.

Kids getting killed for cheating at games (not showing self control), more kids getting killed this time for incompetence, memory's being manipulated, and knowledge controlled.

And the first half ended with us learning about fiends and them being use as the excuse for all of the above. At this point I'm in love with the series.

Then the second half comes.

Shun dies, Maria and Da Vinci flee and we are told by Squeeler that they will falsify their bones but I believe an ep later we are told that the bones are without a doubt Maria's and Da Vinci's...which leaves me with a dilemma how the fuck did they have time to have a kid? Also let's say their was an interval of time in between the eps and that they had time to make a kid, did the rats just slaughter them instantly before they could do shit? And why would they spend 9 months with rats they didn't really like much?

A few eps later the war begins (it's fucking awesome), here we are introduced to their kid as a fiend, blah blah more war, then we learn about the psychobuster (which turns out to be worth shit, weapon of mass destruction my fucking ass). After the psychobuster shows it's worthlessness at killing what it was made to kill, herp derp worst twist ever the kid thinks a rat (you know it's like tarzan thinking it's a monkey but worst since they look even less similar imho and he (looks like a she) has seen humans.) and so just because she thinks she is a rat she doesnt die when killing humans but yes when she kills rats.

And here are my two biggest complaint, if just because she doesn't consider herself human she can kill, if you don't consider her human you can kill her. Or if you think yourself inhuman for killing humans you can kill humans without dieing (lawl).

Also worst phychobuster wouldn't kill you because when you use it, it doesn't feel like you are killing them..aka 4 eyes could have killed him(the fiend) if he just sealed him in an air tight bubble and let him asphyxiate and this he should now since clearly Saki's parents knew.

So I concentrated on the bad of the series on this post but I got to say that I loved it the series a shit ton and it's probably in my top 3, top 4 anime.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

[spoiler=Shinsekai Yori] The time interval is 10 years, I believe the anime also states this.

Next a few things could have happens for them. First Squeller could have let them live in peace and then kill them after the birth of the child. Next they could have been pinned down like the queen after they had sex until the birth of the child. Next if they spent time with the rats it would be a good reason if the rats said they would hide them because the humans wish to kill them............so if the rats just lied and said that stay with us and you will be safe rather than go outside and die pretty clear which one someone would choose.

Saki destroyed the psycho buster so it wouldn't kill Satoru idk how it fails rather than Saki but Saki didnt want Satoru to die so nothing much to say.

The kid is born being told they are a rat, being treated like one, trained, and has no knowledge of anything. Humans are trained not to kill humans thats how it works. No one cant consider her human because she is, just because she was born and raised as a rat doesn't mean someone who looks at her after being trained not to kill humans can just kill her. If someone killed the fiend with the phycobuster they probably would have died as well though it is a technology that hasn't been used before so no one knows how it will work.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

[spoiler=Shinsekai Yori] The time interval is 10 years, I believe the anime also states this.

Next a few things could have happens for them. First Squeller could have let them live in peace and then kill them after the birth of the child. Next they could have been pinned down like the queen after they had sex until the birth of the child. Next if they spent time with the rats it would be a good reason if the rats said they would hide them because the humans wish to kill them............so if the rats just lied and said that stay with us and you will be safe rather than go outside and die pretty clear which one someone would choose.

Saki destroyed the psycho buster so it wouldn't kill Satoru idk how it fails rather than Saki but Saki didnt want Satoru to die so nothing much to say.

The kid is born being told they are a rat, being treated like one, trained, and has no knowledge of anything. Humans are trained not to kill humans thats how it works. No one cant consider her human because she is, just because she was born and raised as a rat doesn't mean someone who looks at her after being trained not to kill humans can just kill her. If someone killed the fiend with the phycobuster they probably would have died as well though it is a technology that hasn't been used before so no one knows how it will work.

Her parents sounded pretty confident that she wouldn't die in the note. Also have you ever seen the movie ELF, I feel kinda like that watching "him" believe himself a rat. And she is called and seen as a fiend, thus if we apply the logic used to allow her to kill there should have been no problem killing her, a fiend is a demon and that was repeated many times unless you consider human demons.

Psychobuster was called a weapon of mass destruction made to kill people with powers and it's just a powder as good as any other poisonous powder and that was easily stop by someone who is inept at using her powers.

Yes, the interval was 10 years but they didn't wait 10 years to get confirmation of their deaths (Squeeler had promised fake bones to give to them almost immediately), and I laugh at seeing squeeler take the risk of annihilation hiding them. And they had even said they wanted to move very far away and had promised so to Saki.

I'm just saying it's just huge blank where I have 0 idea how it could of worked out. Also wasn't Mamoru at risk of becoming a fiend? Like it was hinted at that Maria had a bad body so she might have died at birth (wouldn't have been hard to show) and let's say Mamoru didn't become a fiend after watching her die then maybe he killed himself after being promised by Squealer (no idea why they would be near the rat colony still) to give the baby to Saki or someone, I could see it but god would it be hard to show something even if not all?

Also you are one of us:

tumblr_mibpdmJg6G1rrpeyuo1_500.jpgshinsekai-yori-0602.jpg