Help for understanding LB EX

so folks, on the ED there are 2 patch the lb-6.0 and lb EXEX 1.0

can someone explain which must I download if I want to play it with 18+ content (btw I heard that LB EX is LB with additional 2 route right?? so I want to play the LB route first, and the additional 2 later)

What Dan said. If you want to play LB right now, you'll have to play all ages. The "lb EXEX 1.0" patch you are talking about is the word wrap patch that adds word wrapping + miscellaneous character voices for the all ages edition. The LB Ex 6.0 patch just makes it so you can play the all ages content on the EX version.

btw can I go to the H scene if I use the LB 6.0 EX version??

New content and h-scenes will not show up. EX and ME are forced not to show new content. You'd have to play without the patch if you want to see the h-scenes...

Edited by desi
New content and h-scenes will not show up. EX and ME are forced not to show new content. You'd have to play without the patch if you want to see the h-scenes...

Not TOTALLY true. You can make a choice on your first start-up that allows you to see the content (even though it's untranslated). All in all, it'd be bad to enable the content if you haven't seen the end of Little Busters! yet.

Not TOTALLY true. You can make a choice on your first start-up that allows you to see the content (even though it's untranslated). All in all, it'd be bad to enable the content if you haven't seen the end of Little Busters! yet.

Yeah, that's true. Though i'm pretty sure he was referring to the "regular" routes available in the all-ages version since those are the ones that are translated in the patch. Those h-scenes/new content are definitely locked out unless you don't use the patch.

Edited by desi
okay then thx folks, I will conquer the LB regular first ^_^

i heard that some would rather wait for the full patch of little busters EX, instead of playing regular little busters now. The reasoning is that you might miss some scenes in little busters EX if you decide to skip the main story and go straight for the new chars.