Confused about erogegames being a forum now. xD

Heya :)

I'm actually a frequent visitor, well I have been last year and just hadn't have time for a new Visual Novel this year yet. So I was kind of surprised to come back here today and see it turned into a forum type of thing?

My biggest question is... is there a "News" section that has the latest VN added in it? I searched but I couldn't quite find something like the old news site. I always used that site to check which VN were added since I last visited the site and I'm really missing that feature now.

Thanks for helping me out! :3

Teilchen

Welcome to the forum! If you check the "Home" section, that should have what you're looking for. A lot of recent releases are posted there. You may also have erogegames and Eroge Download confused. Both are owned by the same person and mostly have the same releases (a lot of older releases are being added to erogegames, while the erogedownload front page mostly emphasizes the newest releases.. but they both do have the newest releases posted)

Oh wow, I really did confuse those two. Thank you, both of you.

I'm glad it's at least owned by the same person. xD How did that happen I wonder...

I guess I'll add both to my bookmarks and check regularly, because there are still a lot of older VN I haven't tried yet.

Thanks again for clearing this up so quickly. :3