Oreimo Season 2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ep 5 -

We finally get to see Shironeko, only for a bit, though. While this was probably the best episode so far in my opinion, it's not all that "epic". Think they'll waste most of the next episode on Kirino's boyfriend nonsense, but I really hope they start Kuroneko's arc soon. Once again - Manami...hmmm.

Edited by killerinsidee

Ep 5

It seem like a NTR brawl to me this ep is

Casualties:

Manami got NTR by Kirino

Kuroneko by Kirino

then Kirino by Shironeko or kuroneko

and it end with Kyosuke himself with the unknow Kirino bf

overall I thinks it a good ep, comedy in the first half and plot heavy in later half.

btw WHY Ayase isn't in this ep it would made the whole NTR thing a lot more fun 555+

[spoiler=EP5]Fuck yea, Kuroneko screen time and an overall entertaining and interesting episode (probably the best one so far, yes). That date early on was fun and seeing more of Kuroneko/Shironeko was veeeeery sweet indeed.

Ep 6 -

The episode played out as expected with Kirino "boyfriend" and all that, but there was 1 little detail in 1 scene that will off some events later on. You won't figure it out unless you know what happens in the LN and I won't spoil it. Finally we get to see the cuffs scene. I'm happy they decided to put that in, more yandere Ayase for the win. Lastly, the ending...fucking finally. Think a lot of people will be very happy with it. Next week's ep should be damn nice.

Edited by killerinsidee

-.- Ep 7 -

This episode felt really stiff in my opinion, there was something odd about the interactions and the animation in some parts. Kuroneko fanboys finally get their fill of hhhnnnggg. Guess we should enjoy it while it lasts.

Edited by killerinsidee